Wednesday 11 July 2012

My evaluation

WWW. It had good information and helpful to my class mates. Used good catchy music which engaged the audience. I answered all of the questions which were been asked to answer. Use statistics to make information easier.


EBI: I added pictures, I didn't use to much information on one slide. Also to create it like a video and not a power point presentation. Use different quotes from different people.

 Compares the worldwide community of bloggers and indie artists to "infinite monkeys...typing away. ~Andrew Keen
 We believe within 5 years 96% of British consumers will have access to the internet. ~ Richard Branson

Advances in computer technology and the Internet have changed the way America works, learns, and communicates. The Internet has become an integral part of America's economic, political, and social life. ~Bill Clinton

No comments:

Post a Comment